Keto Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 Ikuna Taste - Keto Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 100g melted butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Red food colouring - A few drops
Keto cream cheese Icing:
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp keto sweetener
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tray lined with paper liners.
- Bake the cupcakes for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, add all Keto cream cheese icing and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pipe or spread cream cheese icing on cupcakes and sprinkle with the desired toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!